profesional Immigration

Call 909-915-0181 or 760-835-9353

El Abogado habla Espanol

Green Card - Immigration

Green Card - Permanent Residency
A Green Card holder or a lawful permanent resident (LPR) is any person who is admitted to the United States to reside permanently. LPR's have been granted permission to permanently live and work in the United States.

You must go through a multi-step process to become an immigrant. In most cases, a green card (Form I-551) may be obtained through employment, family sponsorship, Green Card Lottery, Refugee/Political Asylum, and other manners. Then, an immigrant visa number must be available to you, even if you are already in the United States. After that, if you are already in the United States, you may apply to adjust to permanent resident status (If you are outside the United States, you will be notified to go to the local U.S. consulate to complete the processing for an immigrant visa.)

Green card holders are required to file their income tax returns and report their income to the US Internal Revenue Service and State IRS. A Green card holder (male) age 18 through 25 is required to register with the Selective Service. A Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States can travel freely outside of the US. A passport from the country of citizenship is needed. To reenter the US a Permanent Resident normally needs to present the green card for readmission. A reentry permit is needed for reentry for trips greater than one year but less than two years in duration.

Get eligibility requirements, information and directions necessary to apply for lawful permanent residence by calling us at 909-915-0181. We are here to help.
Green Cards








Cities Supported: San Bernardino, Redlands, Yucaipa, Colton, Muscoy, Fontana, Rialto, Banning, Big Bear, Coachella Valley Crestline, High Desert, Hesperia, Indian Wells Adelanto, Victorville, Grand Terrace, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Ontario, Palm Springs Pomona, Chino, Montclair, Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona.

This is Attorney Advertising. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to form neither legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.